Frequently Asked Questions
How do I login?
- Your login information for the SITE Learn Hub is the same as the credentials you use for the SITE website. In order to access the Learn Hub, you must be logged into your SITE account through the SITE website. Then, you will be able to sign-in to the Learn Hub
How do I register for an upcoming webinar?
- Purchase a recording by clicking “register” and then proceeding to your cart. After payment is processed, courses will appear within the My Dashboard section of the LEARN Hub.
How do I define my interests to ensure the most accurate recommendations are displayed under the “Recommended for You" section?
- To define your interest areas visit "Profile" on the left-hand navigation, in your profile you will be able to adjust "Category Interests" based on your preferences.
What are the system requirements for accessing a webinar?
- Most SITE live webinars are run through Zoom. You can test your connection here. Recordings are produced into mp4 files and displayed on the LEARN Hub.
How do I purchase a recording?
- Purchase a recording by clicking “register” and then proceeding through checking out your cart. After payment is processed, all purchased courses and products will be displayed within your 'Dashboard'.
Can users still purchase recordings after a live event takes place?
- Yes, live event webinars will convert into recordings and will be made available for purchase.
For how long are they available?
- All registrants will have indefinite access to the purchased recordings and resources. Should anything change with product availability, you will be notified. If a product is nearing its expiration date, you will receive a notification 5 days before it become unavailable.
What if I can’t attend live, will the recording be provided?
- Yes, live webinars or other virtual events will be made available within 48 hours in the product catalog, depending on the event there may be a cost to access the recording.
Do you accept purchase orders for online education?
- No, SITE does not accept purchase orders for online education.
How do I purchase a product for multiple team members, or on behalf of someone else?
- Please reach out to education@SITE.org
Where Can I Find My Learning History?
- Go to the 'Dashboard' tab on the side menu of your screen.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|